Grace Abounds

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work... 2 Corinthians 9:8

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Happy Anniversary to two of my very favorite people in the whole world!! 21 years!! A true testimony of God's goodness and grace! You have been a wonderful example to your friends and your children. We all pray for oodles and oodles of more "happily-ever-after" years ahead for you both. God bless you and keep you!! Tons of love~~~me and mine :) We love you!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Mishel said…

    Awww...thanks!!! We love you too and appreciate your sweet comments. I heard you called this morning...but if it's ok, I'll call ya' tomorrow. This is hubby's ONLY day home and I want to spend every minute I can with him. (He's at an eye appt. right now and I am getting ready to head out and help him pick out new frames.)

    Love you!!!!

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Ashleigh Baker said…

    I second that!! :D

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    You have such a beautiful blog!..I also see the beautiful people who visit your blog :)heather

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Ashleigh Baker said…

    Auntie Cordelia? You still alive? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home